The first general meeting of 2020 will take place on January 22nd, from 7pm till 8:30pm, at Finn Hill Middle School. The venue is booked from 6:45pm till 8:45pm.
Finn Hill Middle School
8040 NE 132nd St
Kirkland, WA 98034
This is located on NE 132nd St close to the intersection with 84th Ave NE.
Water, coffee and snacks will be provided.
- Report on land acquisition (Bill Blanchard – FHNA board member)
- Summary of Giving Tuesday campaign (Scott Morris – FHNA President)
- Elections to the board
- Fire safety bond proposal (Joseph Sanford – City of Kirkland Fire Chief)
- Public Works and snow removal (Nathen Hower – City of Kirkland Streets and Grounds Manager)
The following candidates have expressed their interest in running for the six board positions that are currently vacant or will be expiring imminently.
- Bill Blanchard (incumbent)
- Ed Hunt (incumbent)
- Amanda Judd
- James Kumin (incumbent)
- Jaime Lusardo
- Fred Schaffalitzky (incumbent)
Information about the candidates will be printed on the ballots but is also available here.